"Mom, why can’t we say ‘Christmas’ in our song?" a seven-year-old asks. Darla Dowell didn’t want to tell her daughter the truth, "Because the birth of Jesus is banned."
As children attend celebrations that include Islam’s Moon or the Jewish Menorah, Christian children feel the cold slap of oppression. No Christmas. How did this happen?
Because in 1995, Clinton’s Presidential Guidelines, Religious Expression in Public School, were originally drafted by the ACLU. These guidelines appeared to protect Christian rights, but for every single "religious expression," there is a clause of escape, a backdoor for groups like the ACLU to attack Christianity at will.
These guidelines were presented to America as drafted by "thirty-five religious groups." The truth is they were drafted by the American Muslim Council, American Humanist Association, Americans United for Seperation (sic) of Church and State, many more recognizable secularist groups among a few Christian-sounding names, along with the ACLU which also holds the copyright.
Clinton sold us these guidelines with much profession of his Christian faith. Sincerity is lost, however, when one remembers how Hillary demanded public funding for (brace yourself) a dung covered depiction of the Virgin Mary, with breasts of elephant dung, surrounded by genital pornography at the Brooklyn Museum.
Meanwhile, Islam is alive and well in our public schools. Textbooks proselytize Muslim beliefs as fact, children are asked to PARTICIPATE in religious practices, university freshmen are MANDATED to read quotes from the Quran supported by the ACLU, and nothing happens. Why?
Because Clinton preferred to "negotiate" with Muslim leaders rather than answer terrorists with our military. Clinton’s religious guidelines are applauded by many Islamic organizations that remind Muslims it is their RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION (Dawa) to promulgate Islam:
- "In the U.S. one of the strongest arguments in favor of seeking religious accommodation for your child is President Bill Clinton's 1995 statement of principles addressing the extent to which religious expression and activity are permitted in public school. This was given to every school district in the United States."
- "Students may also speak to, and attempt to persuade, their peers about religious topics just as they do with regard to political topics."
- "Students have a right to distribute religious literature to their schoolmates."
- "Public schools may not provide religious instruction, but they may teach about religion…comparative religion, the Bible (or other scripture)-as-literature."
President Clinton even went beyond the ACLU's issued guidelines and added:
"Students generally do not have a Federal right to be excused from lessons that may be inconsistent with their religious beliefs or practices."
Pay attention. There went religious freedom.
At the end of his term, then-President Clinton seemingly relayed fulfillment of a promise as he addressed Muslim nations in his Ramadan message:
- "As America's six-million-member Muslim community grows in numbers and prominence, Americans of every religious tradition are learning more about the origins and meaning of Islam. That on "the Night of Power," the Angel Gabriel appeared to the Prophet Muhammad and revealed to him the first verses of the Koran. That the Koran declares that Ramadan was the month Allah's words were sent down, and so should be spent in fasting."
America does not comprehend Muslim resolve to make America Islam. Suicide bombers have already demonstrated their willingness to kill and die for it. Clinton gave them Dawa, our schools, our very children with his religious guidelines and cloaked it with a false inclusion of Christianity. America, it is time to shout "ENOUGH." Our children are not for sale, we will fight for our religious freedom and YES, a seven-year-old MAY say the word CHRISTMAS!
SOURCE: How Clinton Surrendered Our Children to Islam,
Clinton Embraching Islam