Ezekiel 8


This morning I saw an amazing pic of a Marine standing alone at a vigil for Sandy Hook Elementary School. I cleaned it up a little, couldn't think of a caption so I prayed God speak to me about it as I spend time listening to Scriptures. I randomly chose a section to listen to, not thinking it would have anything to do with this picture, but sometimes He speaks to me as Scriptures play in the background. But what I randomly chose has me seriously concerned. It begins: 


"...2 Then I looked, and there was a likeness, like the appearance of fire—from the appearance of His waist and downward, fire; and from His waist and upward, like the appearance of brightness, like the color of amber."

What it says next is extremely concerning but also what many have been warning about long before what happened in Newtown. This is hard to even post, but I can't ignore the second sentence describing the picture that I JUST asked him about. This is not a good way to start the morning...though I praise God in all things.


..." Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.” Ezekiel 8

If this is a description of our time, it has nothing to do with Israel. God's warnings to Israel apply to all since Christ, and all that are His. I believe America was founded on Biblical principles, our foundation gives glory to God...we have strayed very far." 

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+8&version=NKJV








3 comments:

Please keep it G rated, thanks